The ISO 22716 Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for cosmetics guide was introduced to provide guidelines for the production, control, storage, and distribution of cosmetic products. The guide places emphasis on the quality of the cosmetic product in relation to the customer, and the traceability and accountability in the production and distribution process of the product.
The implementation and certification of a system regarding the good manufacturing practices for cosmetics mean the choice of a systematic approach for the identification of the potential risks related to product safety and finding the actions needed for the elimination or reduction of such risks.
The implemented system regarding good manufacturing practices represents a useful tool that allows organizations of any size or type to control the impact of activities, products, services upon the safety of the cosmetics it produces.
|BENEFITS OF GMP|
- Prove organization’s management capabilities in product quality, safety assurance
- Enable employees to develop good production/operations habits
- Reduce safety risk in product quality and safety
- Timely detect production and management problems, reduce cost
- Better understand and comply with the relevant laws and regulations
- Enhance the international credibility and public image
- Increase customer’s long-term confidence in the enterprise