Whenever there is an appointment, resignation or removal of Directors or Partners in any Company or LLP, then intimation to the ROC in electronic forms, within due date is required. Failing to which attracts penalties. Company and every officer who is in default shall be punishable with the fine for the period for which default continues.
Governed under sec. 152 of The Companies Act, 2013 the company is required to follow the following procedure on Appointment of Directors.
The Individual must mandatorily hold DIN to be appointed as a director of the company. The application for allotment of DIN shall be made to the Registrar of Companies in form DIR-3.
The appointment of director is required to approve in general meeting provided such director is not disqualified under sec 164 of The companies Act, 2013.
· Identification proof of the director to be appointed
· Residential proof of the director to be appointed
· Photograph the director to be appointed
· Board resolution for appointment of director
· Ordinary resolution for appointment of director
The form DIR-3 is required to be attested by the Director/CEO/CFO of the company in which the director is proposed to be appointed.